YOGA FOR THE MIND CLASSES
To reduce stress, anxiety and help bring inner calm
This class is for those who have completed the 8 Week Yoga to Reduce Stress Course or who are conversant with breathwork, yoga asana, mindfulness and meditation. The tools used will be based on those from the 8 Week Course.
Over the past three months we have all been challenged with many uncertainties. Some have enjoyed the change, the comfort of being in their own homes and enjoying the stability that this brings, but for others, at times, it has been too much and whilst we have “got on” with life, there has been an underlying sense of concern about our future health, family life, finances and the question: “will life ever be the same?”.
To help enable ourselves to be with the uncertainties in our new world and find an inner stability and peace, no matter what arises, this class will develop the tools to:
- Build resilience in our central nervous system
- Strengthen our immune system
- Find peace and calm through yoga nidra, body scans and mindfulness meditation
- Reduce anxiety and low mood
- Observe our mind games whilst in the safety of our yoga practice
- Increase flexibility and strength of body and mind
- Build a practice that we can take away and use in our own homes
Where: online via Zoom
Cost: £45.00 (5 sessions paid in advance)
£10.00 Drop in
Do email me if you would like to join these classes …. numbers will be limited