Minded Yoga Winchester – General Data Protection Regulation
This information tells you how we keep your personal details secure and private, and to explain your right to control the information you share with us.
The laws about how any organisation or company can use your data are being strengthened. It gives us all more power to stop unscrupulous companies misusing our personal information.
Your personal information is always held securely. Minded Yoga Winchester never has, and never will, rent or sell your information to third parties.
At some time over the last few years you have expressed an interest in Minded Yoga Winchester and/or yoga or yoga therapy sessions and classes and in receiving information from me or subscribing to my regular yoga mailouts.
As required by law I am emailing to advise you that I will continue to send information about yoga, yoga philosophy, my classes and courses unless you advise me by email that you no longer wish to hear from me, in which case please email me email@example.com
Privacy and Data Storage Statement
- Enquiries (name, email, phone and message) received via my website, phone or email are held to answer queries and follow up
- My mailing list is populated by people registering on my website or by email or phone. People completing a health declaration form are added to the mailing list so they can be kept in touch with Yoga and Yoga Therapy information, but you can contact me at any point stating your desire to opt out and the right to erasure of data records
- Health and registration forms from clients (name, contact details and health data) which are completed via email or in session are used for treatment/practice management and are held for at least 7 years for insurance purposes
- Attendance registers (data collected in one to one or group classes) are used for class management and held for at least 7 years for insurance purposes
- Emails (sent to/from clients and non-clients) and important messages are saved and are kept for up to 7 years for insurance purposes
- Payment data (excluding card information which I do not receive at any time) is received via accounting and banking systems and saved for at least 7 years for accounting and tax obligations
- Except where required by law we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists
- Information held by me may be accessed by IT contractors and may be rarely shared on a need to know basis with other yoga teachers/therapists if you are attending their class or they are covering a class
Finally if you would like to opt out of any further contact from me please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are used on this website to make the site easier to use and to track the traffic patterns of visitors. We are operating an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this, then you should adjust your web browser settings to disallow cookies.