I am delighted to announce another Beginners Introduction to Yoga Course starting on 26th February 2020. This course proved very popular last time ….. Any questions give me a call or send an email !!
“You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality” Wallace D Wattles
COURSE DATES : 26th February 2020 – 25th March 2020 (5 sessions)
WEDNESDAYS 11.30 am – 12.40 pm
Each class will include:
- Exploration of breathwork and synchronising it to your movement – by changing our breath we can change our mood!
- New postures explored in depth – looking at the alignment of our bodies and the benefit of each posture
- Some philosophy behind the practice of yoga
- 10 minutes of deep relaxation
- Insight into how to dig deep within ourselves and understand what makes us “tick” purely through movement and breath
- A journey into the ancient practice of yoga
- Some home practice and advice as to how to make yoga work for you when you are alone
- Alternative movement, as necessary, to suit your individual needs
Also as so many people struggle with a bad back and as my journey into yoga started by a wish to reduce the pain from my spinal degeneration, I have decided to incorporate back strengthening postures within this programme.
The course will be relaxed with plenty of time to ask questions
Suitable for any age and for absolute beginners and for those who would like to break down individual poses and understand more about how and why they work and how to get the best out of them.
The course will prepare you for joining one of the other yoga classes going forwards and enjoy it with confidence.
Cost: £50.00 for the full course – Please contact me for a form to complete and payment details – email@example.com
There are concessions available for those from non-waged families – please enquire
Drop in sessions are not advisable for these sessions as the classes build cumulatively week to week. Please call me if you are unable to make all the sessions and we can discuss your individual needs.